K Series Single Shaft Shredders
KING KONG Series Single Shaft Shredders are heavy duty size reduction machines suitable for processing a wide range of materials. These shredders are ideal for the size reduction of flexible and/or medium hardness hollow products in bales. The fast acting, PLC controlled swing pusher automatically forces material to the rotor according to motor loading. This maximizes material throughput. Machine capacities typically range between 1,500kg/hr. –9,000kg/hr. depending on the model, material type and application.
The applications are as listed here:
- Plastics –Moldings, Purgings/Lump, Profiles, Films etc.
- Paper & Cardboard – Confidential Documents, Production Waste, Packaging Materials, etc.
- Copper Cable – Household, Telecoms and Industrial Cables including S.W.A
- Aluminum – Used Beverage Cans (UBC’s), Swarf, Cables, etc.
- Textiles – Carpet (Rolls & Tiles), Garments, etc.
- Security Destruction – Counterfeit Items, Faulty Goods, Out of Date Stock, etc.
- Foam – Production Wast, etc.
- Mixed Household & Commercial Waste – RDF/SRF Production
- Energy Efficient + Maximum Cutting Force & Productivity
- Shock Absorbing Gearbox reduces Stress on Drive Components
- Rotor Knives can be rotated and used on several edges before replacement.
- Long Life Counter Knives can be used on two edges and adjusted to maintain cutter clearance
- Quick Change Screens for accurate particle size control
- Swing Ram Pusher with exchangeable PU Slides
- Rotor Quick Access Door on the back side
- Twin Speed Hydraulics with integrated air cooler
- Stand Alone Electrical Control Panel with Siemens PLC Control System
- Tested, Approved and Certified to the applicable CE safety standards
For technical data or more information please review the technical data chart.